Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
We can best serve when transportation needs are discussed in detail when first considered. Educational tour travel needs to be discussed before the tour is marketed. Transport for class field trips needs to be worked out before the syllabus is completed, before the class begins. Changes can then be made collaboratively, as we coordinate the diverse array of requests. Contact us for help in the planning phase to save money and time for all.
Office Hours: Monday – Thursday 9am to 12pm & 1pm to 5pm & Friday 9am to 11:30am.
The office is currently closed for walk-in traffic but remains open for calls and emails.
All passengers and drivers will wear masks. Vehicles will be cleaned meeting CDC guidelines after each trip.
Vehicle or Bus Reservations
Please complete the vehicle or bus reservation forms online, using the links in the box to the right. Check the reservation form has saved the information before submitting. Once it is successfully submitted, you will receive an acknowledgement of your request.
All students and non-participating faculty/staff going on a Day Trip must fill out the Hold Harmless Agreement, which your department will need to keep on file for three years.
Any trip that involves multiple stops will require an attached detailed itinerary.
Personal Transportation Reservations
Service to and from the following locations can be requested by enrolled students, faculty, staff, and guests of the university.
- South Bend Airport (Flights)
- South Shore Train (South Bend Airport)
- South Bend Greyhound Station
- South Bend Amtrak
South Bend locations charge: $35 per person, one way
- Niles Amtrak
- Benton Harbor Bus (Greyhound / Indian Trails)
Niles and Benton Harbor charge: $30 per person, one way
University Transportation Policies
- To allow Transportation employees to observe Sabbath, personal transport services will not operate each week from one hour before sundown Friday through one hour after sundown Saturday.
- All fees must be paid in cash or charged to a current University account at the time of the service.
- All reservation forms submitted outside of business hours will not be acknowledged until the next business day.
- All reservations submitted less than two full business days (not including Fridays) before your travel date will incur the late reservation fee of $25.