- Undergraduate Students First-time college students, transfer students, those seeking a Bachelor's degree
- Graduate Students Post-college degrees in the Masters and Doctoral levels
Apply for and manage benefits that help you pay for college and training programs at Vets.gov.
First Time Applicants:
- Apply online using Veterans Online Application. Retain a copy for your files.
- Submit copy of Certificate of Eligibilty
- Submit Andrews University Veterans Registration Form
The center provides comprehensive short-term counseling services free of charge to undergraduate and graduate students enrolled at the university as well as to their spouses. The counseling center is staffed by licensed psychologists, counselors and graduate interns. It is fully accredited by the International Association of Counseling Services (IACS).
- Off-campus Resources
- Berrien County Veterans Services 701 Main Street St. Joseph, MI 49085 / Phone: 269-983-7111 ext. 8224 or 8118
- South Bend Vet Center 427 Miami Street South Bend, IN 46614 / Phone: 574.231.8480
- American Legion 112 N. Bluff St. Berrien Springs, MI 49103 / Phone: 269.471.3751
- Military/Veteran Experience Group 317 N. Paul St. Dowagiac, MI 49047 / Phone: 269.795.6688
The Student Success Center at Andrews University is here for the sole purpose of helping students achieve academic success. Our team of caring staff and peer tutors are dedicated to helping each and every student reach their scholastic goals. The Center offers the following three services:
Connect with Aaron Moushon, the Director of the Explore Andrews Program, whose mission is to help students make the most of their time at Andrews and to prepare them for the future.
GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government website.
Andrews University Office of Veterans Services
- Located on the 1st floor of the Administration Building.
- Office hours are 9am-5pm Monday thru Friday & 9am-12pm on Friday.
- Walk-ins are accomodated if possible; appointments encouraged.
Veterans Affairs Contact Information
U.S. Dept. of Veterans Affairs
Regional Processing Office
400 South 18th Street
St. Louis, MO 63103-9722
Graduating US Veterans
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the firstname.lastname@example.org.