Andrews University has partnered with TouchNet®, our third-party payment service for online payments. After you login with your Andrews login and password, you will be sent to the TouchNet® Student Account Center.
- If you're paying an account that isn't your own, you will need authorization. Authorized Users Information.
- If you're paying for a deposit, select the eDeposits tab at the top of the TouchNet® screen. Select Current Term, regardless of actual enrollment date.
- Non-current students will need to re-activate their Andrews password at Username Activation.
- If you are making a payment from a non-US account, we recommend using Flywire.
- Paying on an Andrews Academy account?
- Paying on a Ruth Murdoch Elementary account?
- Paying for University Apartments?
- Paying on a Griggs International Academy account?
TouchNet® Payment Options
- 2.85% convenience fee will apply.
500 Internal Server Error
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
- For your convenience, we've provided a quick reference table of common error codes and how to resolve them.
- Consider ACH payments instead of debit cards to avoid convenience fee.
- Future and/or recurring payments can be set up.
- available for US bank checking or savings account
- available at no charge
- Pay careful attention as you enter your bank information and routing/account numbers.
- $5.00 service fee will be charged for any returned ACH payments.
- future and/or recurring payments available
- Both Tour & Deposit payments are able to be made with credit card or ACH.
- These payments are not subject to the usual 2.85% convenience fee associated with credit cards.
- Click on eDeposits and log in. Select the current term regardless of actual enrollment date. Then choose the appropriate kind of deposit from the drop-down menu.
Ready to pay?
|Students, use the blue button.|
|Parents, use the green button.|